Tuesday 16 February 2010

Times Ticking

Well 3 more sleeps and I finally go into hospital for my hip replacement. I can't believe I am actually getting it. I am not in the slightest bit nervous. I am dead excited because, I have suffered for so long, i can't remember what its like to be "normal". If I let myself, I get choked, cos I feel so lucky to be getting the operation and so quickly. I only started the ball rolling at the end of August. I have a lot to thank Dr Davies, my Neurologist for, because he actually spotted how bad things actually were... here I go again.. lol.
I just hope as Terry thinks, I am not expecting too much from it.

On 28th December I stopped smoking, and I feel so much better for it. It has been so easy. I think I have had a lot of help from Spirit, my willpower seems to have gone from strength to strength! I even cut out my sleeping tablets which I have been on for about 4 or 5 years. The past few days I feel as if I have a lot wasted energy... and I hope I feel this good after the arthroplasty. I have a lot of good to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment