Friday 8 January 2010

New Year!!

OMG! I can't believe how long its been since I last came on here, so much for trying to do it daily!! So much has happened over the past year and now as we enter 2010 things are starting to look positive for me. Not sure if thats because i have changed my attitude or not, but I have now learned that we draw positive or negative energy toward us, so for the main I look for the positive in everything and for the last couple of months it seems to be working, and a smile doesn't cost anything does it!?

Things started off by me getting fed up with hating Terry all the time. It was draining me and if I didn't have the energy to leave him then I had to make the most of a bad situation. Strange, but as soon as I made that decision, we started to get along better. He still gambles and hardly talks when he's in the house, but I accept that I have no right to try to change him and I won't let him change who I am, especially in the up and coming months, as will become clear.

Ive always been interested in the afterlife and as a child had many encounters with spirits and decided to look into it a little more.

One day I came across a wonderful lady called Lisa Williams who is a Medium and Spiritual healer. Immediately I was impressed and inspired by this beautiful and gifted woman. Terry bought me tickets to see her in September last year and although I didn't get a reading, I was lucky enough to meet the lady. Since then I have followed her blog and joined her website and she has continued to help inspire me on my journey, to a brighter and happier future. She has taught me that all the people in my life have been put here for a reason, to help me grow and learn, however long they are here for. Terry might not be a very nice person but I am supposed to learn something from the relationship. It hasn't stopped me from being a good person, infact it has made me a stronger and nicer person,so I guess she is right and he is helping me in a long fangled way. I hope I am helping him and he is learning from it, but he still seeks payback for things so I don't think he has yet. Maybe he won't.

I believe we choose our lifes path before we arrive here and if we make a good job of this life and learn the lessons we are meant to, we become helpers in heaven. If we get it wrong we come back and do it all again. I have tried and am still trying to get it right, the hardest thing of all is trying not to judge people but I am getting there, with everyone elses help, even though they don't realise it.

No comments:

Post a Comment