Monday 13 April 2009

Just a quick hello

Hi, I'm glad you have dropped by. I am coming up to 50yrs old and have been married not very happily for 26 years to Terry. I Live in Burntwood in Staffordshire. About 18 Miles North of Birmingham. My 2 lovely kids Kelly and Kevin have grown up and left home and have kids of their own. I have 3 official Grandkids and 1 unnofficial one. I love all of them. But thats what I feel I am here for.
I run Terry's business for him and I know that if we didn't have that I would be a lot happier. But He wouldn't.
I love to pass the time away making cards and working on my Craft Robo. I love Facebook,Twitter and UK Scrappers. They are the only social life I get nowadays. I decided to keep a blog and I will try to make atleast one entry a day and hope its not too boring. Mostly about Cardcraft and family stuff, and about whats happening in the here and now.
Meanwhile I want to try and write a book about whats gone on in my past, cos its been a pretty rough one especially the last 20 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment